![]() |
| http://article.wn.com/view/2013/07/11/Charger_Girls_A_look_back_at_the_2012_squadPart_1_San_Diego_/ |
My plan for this week is to eat 90% clean and workout every single day of this week. My neighbor is coming to the rescue and helping me with my makeup the day of and I am settling for a big, curly hairstyle. I am hoping that my weight doesn't hold me back too much, as I am very nervous about going. This is my chance to do an undercover snooping of the actual process of auditioning. I am more worried about my attire and appearance than anything. This will not deter me! I am going to this workshop and I am going to learn all about this process and if I am the odd one out, well so be t. I will not allow my insecurities hold me back from preparing and learning all that I can before my actual audition.
Wish me luck! :s

No comments:
Post a Comment