![]() |
| http://www.chargers.com/charger-girls/ |
I am sorry. I was not able to fulfill my promise yesterday. (I'm writing this on 2/27). I was not able to go do any type of workout yesterday. I was able to do a bike ride down to my local grocery to pick up a free groceries for dinner but other than that I was not able to get a workout in. Now, this was not about not having enough time to do my workout. I was more than willing and able to make time for my workout. The reason I did not work out is because I learned a very valuable lesson about how important nutrition is. I didn't have very much to eat and this caused me to get so weak I almost passed out from my short bike ride. That would not have been very good. So, we are working on keeping out blood sugar up, eating plenty, and staying hydrated. On to the next day!

No comments:
Post a Comment