| http://www.chargers.com/multimedia/photo-gallery/Charger-Girls---Bengals-vs-Chargers/22cf69a1-03a0-4599-838c-d88ac53f875d#eded7c74-246f-4a9e-921f-59879b569f96 |
I am also learning how to be nicer to myself. Instead of saying "helped me get my big, lazy butt working again," I have identified the fact that this is negative language. I have identified that this isn't the right way to go about my health journey. I have to be able to love myself and the only way I am going to do that is if I am nice. When I show up for these auditions, I need to be confident in my body. The only way I am going to feel confident is if I love myself.
I have until April 2015. I have a little more than a year to get my dance technique on par and get my body toned and in shape. One of the best thoughts that I have had this past week was that yes I have a little over a year until I want to show up for auditions, but if I don't start now, then I will never get anywhere. I need to get it in gear and actually start making progress.
I am starting a new segment called Workout of the Day! I know a lot of blogs have these and they post wonderful workouts for all of us to do, but mine is a bit different. I am going to be posting MY workout for the day. This is basically a short post stating what I did that day. I hope to be able to use this to keep myself even more accountable. If you don't see a post from that day, make sure you call me out on it!! The only way I am going to get to my goal is if I actively work towards it. Ready, set, go! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment