Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Update on Workout of MY Day Segment

So....by now you probably realize that I am not very good at posting my workout every single day. I also haven't been very consistent about working out every day. The past weekend was my birthday weekend, I am officially 21!! I did take the past three-ish days off because of this. I have to have a whole weekend for my birthday. Duh! Anyways, today is Monday and today starts crack down on workouts and eating. We are going to bust some butt and get mine in some hot summer shape.

So, instead of doing a Workout of MY Day, we are changing this segment to Workout of MY Week. This way I don't keep disappointing you and I can still keep up to date. I also got a new hair color too! This has really pumped me up and helped me get in the mode to become a Charger's Girl.

I am posting on Friday the update for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment