Thursday, March 6, 2014

Workout of MY Day 3/5/14

http://www.unathleticmag.com/2010/05/17/chargers-girls-tryouts-were-no-joke/


















This past week hasn't been going the way I want it to. I find out that I am officially down 7 pounds and I am super motivated to go workout! Then I get home and really just want to watch some tv and relax. I feel like I am letting so many people down when I don't workout. I didn't even stretch today. :( I just was not feeling it. Tomorrow will be better. I have work until late and will be able to go straight to the gym right afterwards. Make sure you keep me accountable! I have a long ways to go to be able to look like her. <-- Anyways, Friday is my updated picture day! I will be uploading those with a comparison from two months ago and then we can get this party started!

No comments:

Post a Comment