Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Workout of MY day! 3/3-4/2014

http://www.chargers.com/charger-girls/
Today (3/3) was the day after the Charger Girl Pre-Audition workshop. OH GOSH!!! I am soooo sore. Let me tell you - that workout was nothing I was prepared for. I am going to incorporate some of the moves we learned into my daily workout. I actually was not really able to walk much today, so instead of going to the gym and doing a full workout, I stayed home and stretched out. I worked on my splits and then I practiced the choreography they taught us and some choreography that I had learned from a few videos online. This is already March and I have a long way to go if I want to be ready by next April. This Saturday I am going to Crossfit that is offered at my gym. We will see how sore I am going to be after that workout! Today (3/4) I had a turkey sandwich, a Yoplait Orange Creme yogurt, and some orange juice with lots of water. We are having some barbeque chicken for dinner and are looking forward to an awesome week. By the way, I am officially down 5 pounds! I am going to post an update of my progress pictures on Friday, so don't forget to remind me! I need to be kept on track. I have a long way to go but when I get there, all I can say is Charger Girls, get ready because you have no idea how much I am going to shake things up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment